The Six Key Components™ and the process of EOS® make it a balanced, sustainable and powerful system.
To succeed, however, you have to be “all in.” You need to take the good with the bad. You need to be willing to do the hard work over the long haul. It’s not quick, and it’s not easy. It’s about being balanced and principled.
Great leaders knows this. Mahatma Gandhi’s prescription for being “all in” is to avoid:
- Wealth without Work,
- Pleasure without Conscience
- Knowledge without Character
- Commerce without Morality
- Science without Humanity
- Worship without Sacrifice
- Politics without Principle
What do you, as a leader, want to prescribe?